Media Alliance of OC Presents:
Growing the Orange County Media Industry in 2015
Panel Discussion/Networking event
You will want to join us Thursday night at the beautiful Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach as the Media Alliance of Orange County (MAOC) presents a networking event and panel discussion on the outlook and strategies for increasing business for the Orange County media industry. The evening will explore not only how the media production/post-production industry in Orange County can increase the amount of business, but also new opportunities for alternative types of business. Hear firsthand from OC media industry leaders, OC advertising agency representatives, producers and more, regarding building a more positive, lucrative future for our industry.
For Tix: go to the Media Alliance website www.maoc.org
A partial list of participants in the panel discussion includes:
- Ken Anderson, Owner of Chop Shop Entertainment, Inc. ChopShop Entertainment, Inc. (formerly Orange County Post);
- Robb Hart, Owner of An Ideal World An Ideal World
- Eric Morley, Principal, Blue C, Advertising Agency Blue C, Advertising Agency
- Ecar Oden, President of Video Resources Inc.
- Darren Roth, Line Producer, Darren Roth, Line Producer Real Housewives of Orange CountyReal Housewives of Orange County
- James Wiser, Line Producer, James Wiser, Line Producer, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Susan Tran of Sunrise Seagull Productions
This event is spobnsored by: http://balboabayresort.com