Besides great networking with other professionals in the industry, MCAI membership offers programs and events to keep you at the top of your trade. Here’s just some of what you missed in 2010:
- Top ways to increase your website’s Search Engine findability
- Maximizing video on the web
- DSLR videography panel with 4 experts covering every aspect
- There’s An App For That- the hottest 100 apps for media professionals
- Professional Lighting Workshop with DP Bill Holshevnikoff
- Recap/review of the Best of NAB
- Making money with video on the web by the Brothers Winn
- MediaProCamp, an all-day series of professional roundtables including folks like Panasonic’s Tommy James…and offering free door prizes such as an Adobe CS5 Edit Suite
- Summer BBQ Mixer with Professional Videographers Network
- Sales & marketing advice from e-business expert Scott Trodick
- How to grow your production and post-production business in a changing world with media guru and author, Philip Hodgetts
- How to employ 4 dramatic principles to make any presentation compelling from Mark Sevi, president of OC Screen Writers Assoc.
- Sales training for small media businesses & freelancers with Elaine Montemarano
- Annual Holiday Party/mixer with 6 different OC media organizations
MCAI has more great meetings and events planned for 2011, starting with Amy The Writer’s instructive presentation on January 19th. We gather regularly on the third Wednesday of the month.
See you at the next Meeting!