If you haven't yet joined the Media Communications Association International's (MCA-I) LA/OC Chapter, you've been missing a lot!
Besides networking with other professionals and making friends, our monthly meetings feature programs designed to help our members be the best in the business. Here's a quick sampling of what you missed in recent months:
- The 5 Secrets to Successfully Using Humor
- The OC HDV Symposium
- How To Get The Most Out Of a Studio Facility
- Location Shooting Tips for OC -Held at the Tustin Marine Air Base
- MCAI Annual Networking Mixer With Over $1000 of Door Prizes!
- How to Increase Your Income With Effective Networking & Referrals
- The Media Pot Luck BBQ and Karaoke Festival
- Successful Sales & Marketing Strategies for Creative Businesses
- Akimbo: Introduction to Technology and Programming Concepts for this New Broadband Service
- Demystifying the HD Format
- Shark Night! Tips and Techniques for Extreme Production Underwater
- BITV-How to Put Your Clients On This New Broadband Pay Service
- The Great OC Professional Audio Video Swap Meet
- National Home Movie Day
No matter what media you work in: film, TV, radio, internet, printand no matter what your category/field of expertise: director, writer, performer, graphic artist, animator, editor, or executiveyou can get a lot from being a member of MCA-I!