'THE FUTURE OF FILM, THE EMERGING MARKETPLACE AND THE NEW SCHOOL OF ADVERTISING'
Unfortunately, Due to an illness in the Family Steve Ray has put his calendar on hold! We'll reschedule with Steve when things get better. As you can imagine this is serious stuff, so our hearts and prayers and good wishes go out to Steve and his Family! Thanks for your understanding!
SoCal Media Pros presents a LIVE Interactive ONLINE meeting with Producer-Director-Actor, Steve Ray. It's FREE.
Get ready for an evening as eclectic as our guest! As a director (and co-writer), Steve Ray has a short film currently in post… as an actor he's doing both on camera and VO for Capitol One…as a voice over performer, he was the voice of the last Presidential Inauguration Parade! Of course his resume has a lot more. (did we mention Audio Engineer and 2nd Unit Cameraman?)
So with a guy this boundless, what's the topic? Nothing less than this: The future of film, the emerging marketplace and the new school of advertising and voice overs as it is affected by technology and trends. Yeah, that oughtta hold 'em! This is a guy with information, perspective and opinion you need to hear! And because we'll be LIVE ONLINE (via zoom) you 'll be able to pick his brains in person!
This will be a stimulating evening! Don't Miss it!
ABOUT OUR GUEST, STEVE RAY:
A 40 year veteran of the entertainment industry with 20 of those in Los Angeles. He has worked primarily as a 1st A.D. with first-time directors and writers directing their own scripts, as well as on-camera and notable voice over work for commercials and live events, including the Jefferson Awards for Excellence in Public Service & the Presidential Inauguration. For 7 seasons he was the TV & Radio Promo Voice of the Washington Nationals, and among his list of clients is the Choral Arts Society of Washington, Comedy Central, Sinclair Broadcast Group & the Disabled American Veterans, voicing over 250+ radio & television spots. He is also the Director of the White House News Photographers Assn annual "Eyes on History" Gala.
MEETING STARTS AT at 6:30 PM ON LINE via ZOOM
Download the app at least an hour before the meeting at www.zoom.us https://zoom.us/ IT IS FREE!
THIS MEETING IS FREE to all! You don't have to be a member but if you want to connect with top professionals you can sign up for membership ($50 a year) at www.socalmediapros.org
HOW TO JOIN THE MEETING on Nov. 9th
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/691797219
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,691797219# or +16465588656,,691797219#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)：
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 691 797 219
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Rc9eSUVXVGtrVlhK_Ime32zz3by0jC5x
Please take a quick look at the checklist below to help you get ready for our meeting:
- Good internet connection: If possible, use a hardwired connection versus Wi-Fi. Unless you are sitting right next to your router, Wi-Fi tends to become unreliable and can cause unfortunate interruptions during class. SoCal Media Pros is not responsible for any technical issues or spotty video due to poor internet connectivity.
- USE Headphones: Prevents feedback (echo) into your mic.
- Mic: Any mic will work, even the headset that comes with your phone. As long as we can hear you. :) Your onboard Computer mic will as well.
- Webcam: Make sure that you have a functioning webcam. This may already be built in to your computer, or you can purchase one separately online or at an electronics store. You may also attend a Zoom class on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Not sure on start time? We'll begin online at 6:30 PACIFIC TIME! Check your Time Zone: If you’re in a different time zone other than PST or EST, you can check your time zone for the appropriate class start time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- MUTE: If you are not actually participating, please ensure your mic is on mute. .
The meeting you are attending will be recorded. By attending this meeting, you are hereby irrevocably granting the SoCal Media Pros the right to use your image, voice and likeness in all media, for any purpose. You will not receive payment for such use and waive any right to bring any action in law, or Equity against SoCal Media Pros