The LA/OC chapter of Media Communications Association-international along with The VO Peeps, is getting ready to award two more of their Career Education Scholarships this month. Entries closed September 1 and are being evaluated by a blue ribbon panel. The scholarship awards are for Full VIP registrations for Voice Over Virtual 2013. It's a bustling three-day online voice over conference for the voice community held September 18-20.
The Scholarship Program provides both need and merit-based scholarships to working voice-over artists, as well as those new to the business. Scholarship Awards may be given on a cash basis, or in the form of product and/or educational services useful to a VO Professional. These next Scholarships will be announced live on September 7 at our Voiceover Virtual Open House to two deserving Voiceover professionals and will consist of:
The VIP Package is valued at $399 and includes Full Registration to Voice Over Virtual - September 18, 19 and 20, 2013, including:
- a customizable agenda of 50+ educational on-demand sessions that attendees can view according to their own personal schedule;
- an interactive exhibit hall featuring voice over home studio audio equipment and professional services;
- live Q&A sessions with top professionals on home studio audio and more,
- private online career evaluations with voice over agents and casting directors;
- real-time social media-style networking and learning with voice over professionals and colleagues;
- downloads of professional materials including literature, video and audio;
- games, charity donations and more!
- And much, much more!
For more information on Voice Over Virtual please visit http://www.voiceovervirtual.com/
This generous donation made possible by Voice Over Virtual Executive Producer John Florian
To be eligible, Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, and clearly display a passion for voiceovers, voiceover acting and voiceover performance. Students, veterans and disabled persons are strongly encouraged to apply, as well as aspiring and part time talent.
Scholarship winners are chosen by a board of industry professionals on the basis of financial need, personal circumstances and achievements, educational goals, and the likely impact of the scholarship on their lives.